How can you have assets ZERO rated for inheritance tax and yet still be able to access your money?
Many people would like to be able to reduce the amount of IHT on death yet are reluctant to gift large sum of money away in a case they might need it themselves perhaps for Nursing care costs.
- Mr and Mrs Jones have total investment and assets worth £925,000.
- On a second death the IHT due on their estate is £120,000.
- They do not want to gift any assets and do not wish to tie money up so they cannot access it in the future.
- Invest up to £300,000 in a product which is designed to provide an income of 3% per annum, without high risk.
- Zero Rated for IHT after 2 years and one day if still held at time of death. (saves £120,000 of IHT)
- Retain control and access to 100% of money
- Can allow income to roll up and this is also not liable to IHT after 2 years.
- No complicated legal structures
- A proven product with long track record of consistency
Values of investments fall as well as rise. Past Returns are no guarantee of future returns.
A FULL AND COMPREHENSIVE MEETING NEEDS TO BE CARRIED OUT AND FULL FACTS OBTAINED ABOUT AN INDIVIDUAL’S CIRCUMSTANCES IS UNDERTAKEN BEFORE ANY RECCOMENDATION IS MADE. THIS EXAMPLE IS NOT A RECCOMENDATION.